The term 'The Reid Report or 'us' or 'we' or 'our' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following:
The use of this website is for your general information and internal use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee whatsoever as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to insure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your own requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by and/or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance, graphics and attached reports (available to subscribers). Any reproduction in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited other than in accordance with federal copyright laws, which become and forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may be prosecuted as a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We claim no responsibility whatsoever for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Reid Report’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
The Reid Report is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Reid Report may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you both agree and are in compliance with any changes. This policy is effective as of February 1, 2010.
What we may collect
- Contact information including email address
- Questions relating to our products or services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your questions and needs pertaining to subscriptions and receipt of The Reid Report. In particular we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We may also use feedback from you to improve the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we have no control over that other website. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information about you that we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for information purposes only. The information is provided by The Reid Report and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose whatsoever. Any reliance you place on such information is, therefore, strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Reid Report. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any such links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by us of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Reid Report takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Copyright notice This website and its content is a copyright of The Reid Report - ©2017 George L. Reid. All rights reserved. Reproducing any part of the published documents is prohibited without the express written consent of George L. Reid. All materials, developed definitions, and data published as The Reid Report© are protected by U.S. Copyright Law: Title 17 U.S.C. Section 101, U.S.C. Section 506(a)(1)(B), and Title 18 U.S.C. Section 2319. Infringements may be punishable by up to five (5) years in prison and $250,000 in fines.
Active subscribers may download reports to a local hard disk and review / print these reports for your own personal and / or internal company use only.